Sunday, 27 October 2013

New Job!

The future is looking good! I have finally found a job! No more unpaid internships, no more freelance work...it's a full time PAID job! Finally! To all those graduates out there: Have hope! You might have to do unpaid/voluntary work for a while but it pays off when you get all the experience and great references under your belt. It's so good to finally get the acknowledgment that you have a place in the working world and not just as a skivvy.  The best advice I was given in the search for a job was from the security people at my new job. And it was this: "You get out what you put in" which is actually a quote from Aristotle. And its 100% true! I was looking for months for the right job for me, I even turned down a job because it wasn't what I wanted. So make sure you know exactly what it is that you want and go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.