Sunday, 8 September 2013

Sunday Sale Haul: Good Things Come In Threes!

Hello lovelies! Time for a Sunday morning shopping haul!
I hit the shops yesterday and came back with 3 fabulous sale bargains!


Jewelled Aztec Sandels- Accessorize. Original Price £27:00 marked down to a whopping £8:00!!! They are gorgeous! The only thing is I have to wait until summer now to wear them! They were the only pair left in my size (6.5) so I just had to whip them up!



Black Jeggings- Dorothy Perkins in a size 10. Original Price £23:00 marked down to £15:00. They are so blooming comfortable I could wear them all day and night!


Black Embellished Dress- Dorothy Perkins in a size 10. Original Price £45:00 marked down to £12:00!!! Isn't it beautiful!

I love my beautiful bargains buys, but now I do have to restrain myself from buying more!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.