Saturday, 7 September 2013

Prairie Charms Project Blogger Collaboration


Hello my lovely readers, 

I am reviewing 4 fashion products that I have purchased from Prairie Charms, that were kindly offered with a 50% discount. Prairie Charms are a handmade accessories boutique based in the UK. I was contacted weeks ago through Twitter, and I am very excited to be part of 'Project Blogger'!

Unfortunately, my package got mixed up in the post, but Prairie Charms we kind enough to send out another package with some extra goodies for me! The team at Prairie Charms were very good to me! What I also love about them is that they generously donate 10% of all profit to Great Ormands Street Children's Hospital, so it's all for a good cause. 

Let’s get onto the review!

I eagerly awaited my package from Prairie Charms and when it did arrive, I was thrilled! It came in the cutest packaging. It felt like Christmas had come early as the package came in a shiny and very glossy purple bag. Inside were two pretty parcels wrapped perfectly in pink paper. I couldn’t help but squeal with delight! I purchased the Paige Retro Headband and the Zahra Belt in brown and also found inside some extra goodies! The extra gifts were the Effie Glitter Bow in purple and the Kadie Bow. 



The Paige Retro Headband is the perfect accessory if you’re a vintage lover as the colours and floral patterns are to die for. They do come in different colours so you can take your pick! This is definitely a must have purchase, to give your lovely locks that extra Va Va Voom! 



The Zahra Belt is actually one of my favourites. I love the bow detail and it fits really well. I chose brown as I figured it would go with most of my wardrobe, but again you can choose from a range of colours on the website. 



The extra goodies in my glitzy goody bag came as a pair and so I thought I would picture them together. You might like to style your hair differently, but my hair is so thick that I need both of them in to keep my hair off my face! I loved the floral colours on the Kadie Bow but I fell in love with the Effie Glitter Bow. I’m a glitter queen at heart! 




I loved the fashion products from Prairie Charms! They are excellent quality and at a reasonable price, so do have a look at their website. If you're a fashion addict fan like me, you’ll be pleased. Have you purchased any of their lovely products, or taken part in Project Blogger? Let me know!



 *Review as part of Project Blogger Collaboration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.