Monday, 5 August 2013

Update on the job hunt!

I am currently the Social Media and Marketing Intern for a fashion company in London that connects fashion designers, suppliers and manufactures from all over the world. It's a start up company at the moment, with the website to be launching live this week! It's exciting for me to see how a real fashion company works from the inside!

I've not even been working with them for that long but I already love it here! The office is located in the heart of Kensington and Chelsea, with many other fashion, beauty and writing companies working together in the same office. It makes a real change from my previous internship! Oh and the lunch is blooming awesome! It is a relaxed yet busy environment in which I get to work on the social media accounts, come up with new marketing ideas...plus I get to write their blog posts and articles! It's a great opportunity for me that will hopefully turn into something more... *Fingers crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.