Saturday, 17 August 2013

Get Fit With Me

Dedicating this post to fitness freaks everywhere! I've been living a healthy lifestyle for 2 years now and loving every minute of it! I've recently purchased my own exercise bike: Body Sculpture BC1700 and it is joining my other equipment in my home gym.I am now more determined than ever to be healthy. So here's some of my top diet and exercise tips for you to enjoy:

Top Diet Tips:

  1. Drink water. H2O is your friend. You cannot survive without it!
  2. Ditch the junk food. You don't need it. Replace unhealthy, bad foods with healthy foods. I swapped crisps for Snack-A-Jacks, fizzy drinks for smoothies, sweets and chocolate for fruit and veg. It's easy to change your diet and you will stop craving those bad foods.
  3. Put spices in your food as hot food boosts your metabolism.
  4. Drink detox, green and herbal tea to flush out toxins and cleanse your body.
  5. Eat less red meat. Go for Chicken instead.

Top Fitness Exercises: 

  1. Squats: Squats, done with or without weights are great for toning legs, bum and tums.
  2. KettleBell Workout: My normal KB session lasts 45 minutes and consists of two-hand swings, high pulls, twist sit-ups, deadlifts, ski sits, lunge jumps, windmills and squats.
  3. Sit ups: I usually do 50 x 3, and include side crunches too.
  4. Planks: Make sure to hold your position and keep a straight form.
  5. Leg raises: Sit on the floor, with your hands by your sides. Raise your legs until they are straight above your hips. Then lower them back down slowly, controlling your legs Make sure your feet don't touch the floor when coming down. 
I hope you enjoyed reading my top diet and exercise tips! Try them out and let me know how you get on! Do you have any other diet and fitness tips? I would love to hear your thoughts! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.