Saturday, 17 August 2013

Beauty Buy Review: Nivea Q10 Body Firming Lotion.


Hello! It’s been a while since I have done a beauty buy post, so today I’m reviewing Nivea Q10 Body Firming Lotion. I’m obsessed with keeping my skin smooth and well-moisturized. I exfoliate pretty much every day and moisturize every morning and night. I’ve been on the hunt for a light day time moisturizer that is also body firming. I’m a huge fitness freak and anything that claims to firm or tone my body I immediately want to give it a try! 



I bought the Nivea Q10 Body Firming Lotion whilst at Uni and I used it all up! So yesterday I had to pop to the shops to buy more. I was pleasantly surprised when I got to the skincare isle and found it was now made in a bigger bottle, still the same price!

What originally grabbed my attention when I first purchased Nivea Q10 was the promise of firming and toning up the body. It says it will firm skin in 2 weeks. I’ve used this for months now and I have to say Nivea are true to their word! It actually works! Hey, I’m just as surprised as you are! I have tried a lot of these firming lotions before and none of them have done the trick- until now!

The first thing I noticed after opening the bottle was its smell. It’s not a scented moisturizer but it does have a pleasant, fresh and clean scent. As for the moisturizer, it’s a light daytime lotion.  Nivea do make a rich moisturizer in a blue bottle, but I prefer this one as its light and non greasy. It rubs into the skin well and you don’t have to use too much.

So, the main question on your lips is: does it actually work?

The bottle says its “gives a firmer and tighter skin feeling” that “helps protect the skin against further loss of elasticity” and gives “beautifully smooth and supple skin.” I’ve tried and tested it and it does work to give you firmer skin. On my stomach especially, my skin is tighter.

Nivea Q10 Firming Lotion can be found in Boots at £6.99. I totally recommend this product, as it has worked miracles for me. I wouldn’t advise using it to replace working out, but it does help to tone up and firm loose skin as a result of your hard work and weight loss.

I hope you enjoyed this beauty review! Have you tried any other body firming lotions? Let me know in the comments below.   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.