Sunday, 18 August 2013

About Me

So I was bored and decided to do a questions post about me! Also, drop me some questions in the comments or on my twitter @eviechrys if you want to ask me some more questions!


1. Do you have a middle name? Nope!

2. What was your favourite subject in school? My favourite subject in school has always been English Literature. I’ve studied it all my life…and recently received a 2:1 for my English Lit and Philosophy degree!

3. What’s your favourite drink? Iced Coffee!

 4. Favourite song at the moment? Umm I have a lot! I love Maria Zourides’ cover of Hall of Fame by The Script feat. Will.i.am. She’s an American/ Greek singer and her version of this song is just beaut!

5. What would you name your children? I’m Greek soo I’m going for some Greek names…For girls: Christiana, Gabriella, Sophia. For boys: Alexandros, Petros, Leo…

6. Do you participate in any sports? Umm I used to play Netball when I was in school… butI’m more into running, cycling and swimming now.

7. Favourite Colour? I absolutely love Purple and Turquoise

 8. Favourite Animal? Cat

 9. Favourite perfume? It’s got to be Hypnose by Lancome. The Purple bottle…not the pink one!

 10. Favourite holiday? Somewhere sunny, hot and with a beach nearby! I love going to Cyprus and Italy.

 11. Have you graduated High School? Yep, I left school in 2010…Feels like ages ago!

 12. Have you been out of the country? Plenty of times… I’ve been to America, Belgium, Amsterdam, Spain, Italy, France, Cyprus and lots of different places in England.

13. Do you speak any other language? I speak Greek. It was actually my first language!

14. Do you have any siblings? I have a younger brother called Dimitri.

 15. What’s your favourite store? At the moment it’s Zara.

16. Favourite Restaurant? My Favourite restaurant is Carluccio’s. It’s an Italian restaurant and I just love going there. I’ve been going for years. I think my family took me there the first time, and I had my one year anniversary with my boyfriend there. And now it’s somewhere I love going and have grown to love more.

17. Did you like school? Umm at the time of going to school…I guess I didn’t really enjoy it until A Levels where I made friends who have become my lifelong, from home friends.

18. Favourite Movie? My favourite film of all time is Shawshank Redemption. I love the story and have watched it soo many times.

19. Favourite Tv show? Ahhh there are too many! Friends, Charmed, Dark Angel, Supernatural, The Walking Dead…

20. Pc or Mac? I’m loyal to my PC, but only because I’m too poor to afford a Mac! 

21. What phone do you have? I have a Samsung Galaxy Mini 2 android phone.  

22. How tall are you? I’m 5’5

Personal Questions:

1. What do you order at Starbucks? I love their cappuccino’s! If it’s hot weather I usually get a Frappe of some sort and when its cold outside , which is pretty much all the time, I get their Chai Tea Latte with spice…it’s like Christmas in a cup! 

2. One thing in your closet you cannot live without? My beige cardigan from Dorothy Perkins…I love wearing it, it’s comfy, warm and perfect for lounging around the house.

3. Name one thing you want to do before you die? I really want to visit Miami!

4. What’s one food you cannot live without? Chocolate! I’m a huge chocoholic! 

5. What quote/phrase do you live by? It would have to be the name of my blog… “Live a little, Learn a lot” My friend gave me that piece of advice and it’s always just stuck with me.

6. What’s your most listened to song on iTunes? I had to go check….It’s Bubblegum Bitch by Marina and the diamonds

7. What kind of style would you define yourself as having? I love classic, timeless pieces… I think fashion nowadays… a lot of it goes out of style and I used to have to throw things out because the trends where just ridiculous! Looking at my wardrobe…it’s mostly black! And as they say “Black is the new black!” I think I just love the classic look, where nothing goes out o style or fashion. 

8. Favourite number? 8.. Well, I was born on the 8th October but I also love the shape of the number 8. Oh and it’s a lucky number!

9. Two Hobbies? Blogging and working out!

10. Two Pet Peeves? People that bite their nails, and people who chew with their mouth open…

11. Guilty Pleasures? Reading crime/thriller books…watching scary films and eating ice-cream. 

12. What’s your Zodiac Sign? My zodiac sign is Libra..the weighing scales

13. Post a photo of yourself. Here you go :)  






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.