Tuesday, 16 April 2013

So I finish University in less than 2 weeks!


Wow.
It's a scary, nervous and exciting time!

I have grown so much in the last 3 years and the experience has been amazing. It's been a challenge. I've gained so much more than I could ever have dreamed of. I'm proud of where I am right now.
I am so much stronger than when I first came to Uni and this is the result of hard-work, self confidence and determination. I left the weak willed Evie behind and have grown into someone who I have always aspired to be. This change did not come easy. It helped having amazing and positive people in my life who I can rely on to be there when I need them. And vice versa. I have had to distance myself and let go from a few friendships though, as they bring me down. I can't deal with other people's negativity in my life right now. I am on the path of positivity and I'm not turning back for anyone who treats me like shit.

 1st year was the hardest year at Uni. I had no idea who I was and I guess I was searching for some answers. But I looked in all the wrong places and let myself be used. That will not happen again. 2nd year was the big change for me. I swapped my unhealthy habits and replaced them with a gym membership, and trainers. The gym became the place where I worked out my issues, made my goals and achieved them. I exceeded everyones expectations. Most of all my own. I met my boyfriend Jeremy, who has been my rock throughout. We've been together for over a year! It doesn't feel like a year...although it does when He goes into his long history talks that go on for aaages!! :) 3rd year is hard work but it will be worth it when we get our final grades! Fingers Crossed!....  So its onwards and upwards now!

It's time to leave Uni behind and start a new journey. I am so blessed to have my amazing boyfriend and my beautiful friends and family in my life. Now its time to go out into the real world, get a job, work hard, and be healthy and happy.... x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.