Tuesday, 16 April 2013

Pray For Boston


I was totally shocked yesterday when I heard the horrible news. I can't believe that there are people out in the world who could inflict such terror among innocent people. Today during my work out I wore black for the victims of the Boston Marathon. As a runner (not a great runner, but I'm getting there) when I heard about the bombings, my heart sank. It felt like a part of me had been taken away. It sent shivers down my spine. It truly is a tragedy and I cannot begin to imagine the emotions these poor people went through.

The London Marathon is coming up this Sunday, and I have friends running. I really hope there is a strong security and medical presence on the day. Anything can happen. I hope the runners are determined to run and finish strong for the victims of the Boston Marathon.

Pray for Boston.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.