Tuesday, 26 March 2013

Update!

Sooo I'm currently interning for a health and fitness website, writing articles and making video clips for the website. As well as this, I've been given a task: to be able to do pull ups! Now, although I work out my upper body strength is not that great! I have to be able to lift my entire body weight! At first I was like are you kidding?? But I am totally up for this challenge! I want to be able to even perform one pull up! But to do this I have to train... so its going to be a tough time...and I'm definitely going to lose weight and gain more muscle by doing this.... so I'm going to give it a shot! If not I can say I tried...its going to be so awkward going up to the weights section and using the smith machine.... going to annoy a lot of the weight lifters but hey, a girls gotta try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.