Sunday, 17 March 2013

Neutrogena facial scrub review

I saw a fellow blogger recommend Neutrogena's Pink Grapefruit Daily Facial Scrub recently and since my skin has been awful as of late I decided to give it a go. So here's my glowing recommendation!



I don't really like face scrubs as I find them too harsh on my sensitive skin, and I usually stay away from fragranced ones as the perfumes are not at all good for your skin. So I was very wary in trying the facial scrub out, but everything I have heard so far from people had been positive, so I though why not give it a go! I found it in Boots for £4.95, its a bit pricey! :S
I actually really love using the facial scrub! People were right when they said it smells amazing! It really does smell deliciously of pink grapefruit, which is a pretty good wake-up call first thing in the morning! The beads are not harsh on the skin at all, and I found that it lathered up really well. My skin afterwards was blemish free and I felt my pores breathe again! I am terrible when it comes to taking off make-up at night, and as a result my pores are ridiculously blocked. I know, I'm terrible! But thanks to the facial scrub I don't have to worry, as my face feels so fresh! I give Neutrogena's Pink Grapefruit facial scrub 10/10. However, I don't think I'll continue to use it due to the price! It's sad times being a student! When I get more money I will purchase it again though, and use it as my daily scrub.

Have you used this product before? Let me know how you got on with it, I would love to hear your views!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.