Thursday, 3 January 2013

Liebster Award!

Heya!

I’ve just been nominated for a Liebster Award by my friend Ozel! Thank you Ozel! It’s really lovely to see people reading my blog and actually liking my posts! I really appreciate it! So thank you again! I do have to say that I had no idea what a Liebster Award actually was and had to do some research into it! Google came in handy here! What I learnt was that the Liebster Award promotes new and independent blogs who have less than 200 followers. This award is brilliant! I love finding new and interesting blogs and people to follow! 

The rules of the Liebster Award are as follows:
  • Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
  • Answer the questions that the nominator set for you plus create 11 questions for your nominees.
  • Choose 11 people with less than 200 followers and link them in your post.
  • Go to their page and tell them.
  • No tag backs.

11 Things:

I was born and raised in London, but if you were to ask me where I am from I would tell you in a heartbeat that I am Greek Cypriot! I love my little island and cannot wait to get back to the motherland!

Favourite thing about myself is my hair. I love it! I have no problem with volume as there is so much of it! Although it does get very dry, and I have to condition it all the time, I get complimented on my hair a lot of the time! I love my natural hair, thick and wavy!  

I have lost 30 lbs in one year! Very proud of myself! Hard work and dedication is the key, never give up!

It’s a lifestyle change, not a diet! I hate it when people say, “Oh no you can’t have that, you’re on a diet!” Ummm NO! They key to success is everything in moderation!

I have been blogging for a year now, and I wish I had started sooner!

I am currently writing articles for Cosmopolitan, Cosmo on Campus! I love it! I am also an editor for HerUni.com. And this has really made me want to do more writing in the future.

I tend to procrastinate a lot! But when I set my mind to do something, I always get the work done!

Sleep is my favourite thing in the whole world.

I can be very stubborn sometimes. If you don’t make the effort in a friendship, then that’s it… I have learnt that I do not need negative people in my life. They only bring me down. Surrounding myself with positive people is the way forward!

I am constantly writing! I used to write a lot of fan fiction, and it has aided me in writing, as it has been good practice for me to keep up my writing and learn new skills!

I am very nervous about life after University, but I see it as an adventure!

Questions from Ozel:

Where do you envisage yourself in 5 years? In 5 years time, I see myself working for a publishing company, and writing in London!

What's your favourite topic to blog/write about? I love to write and talk about my latest beauty buy or fashion purchase!

Did you make any new year resolutions? My New Years Resolutions for 2013 are to spend more time with friends and family, to continue with my healthy lifestyle, to care less and love more, to read more books and finally to graduate university with a 2:1!

What current trend are you loving right now? Big woolly jumpers!

What's a pet hate of yours? There are many many things that I do not like, but People who say they will do something, and do not do it has to be the worst! JUST DO IT!!!

Any guilty pleasures? Oh way too many! Reading crime fiction books, eating ice cream…. I could go on and on!

What's a favourite beauty product that you couldn't live without? Clarins Beauty Flash Balm! When my skin is bad, I apply the balm and immediately my face looks rejuvenated!

What's the last book you read? Did you enjoy it? We by Yevgeny Zamyatin. I really enjoyed it, it’s a dystopian novel, coming before Orwell’s 1984 and it is incredibly spot on when you think about how far we have come as humans!

What do you think of social networking websites? Love them! They are great for socializing and networking!

Favourite food? Italian food!

What are you looking forward to the most about the new year? Holidays, Cyprus, Italy, and the many others waiting to be booked! Graduating university and getting a job! Wooo! 

My Nominees:

Gg Rogers from What To Wear 
Emma from Written On The Sky 
Izzy from Vintage Beauty 
Iraida from Chicago Sunset 
Kirsty from Just Like Heaven 
Lara Lain from Lifestyle Blog 
Olivia from WanderLust And Such 
Chantelle from Chantelles Catwalk 
Bekki from Wallflower 

Questions for my Nominees:

What is your all-time favourite book to read?
What is your favourite beauty product?
Name your top 3 favourite films?
Who is your favourite actress or actor?
If you could be an animal what would it be?
What is your favourite perfume or scent to wear?
What is your best beauty secret or tip?
Which beauty blogger would you be best friends with, if you could?
What is your favourite quote or phrase?
Do you think you’ve changed over the past year?
Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?


Thank you so much Ozel!
I hope everyone has had a lovely holiday, wishing you all the best for 2013!!           
~ Evie Xx

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.