Friday, 21 December 2012

VO5 Give Me Texture Review


VO5 Give Me Texture Tousled Style Spray 150ml - £3.89 at Boots. Bargain!

VO5 say:
- Effortless texture for all hair types and lengths
- Particularly great on layered hair
- Definition with a touchable finish

I Love VO5 products but this one is my favourite. I have very long, thick and wavy hair and this gives me great texture. It adds definition to my natural waves, to create a beach wave hair style. The pump applicator is also very good, and spreads evenly.

How I use this product: When hair is wet and damp from towel drying my hair I spray it evenly onto my hair, and then scrunch and twist my hair using my hands. I then leave to dry naturally or I blowdry it. VO5 Give Me Texture, does exactly what it says, and gives me great texture, a good strong hold to my waves and smells wonderful too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.