Friday, 21 December 2012

Lancôme Gifts: Hypnose and L'ABSOLU NU Lipstick Review

I am a very lucky and happy girl, and received a Lancôme surprise by my boyfriend for Christmas!




Lancôme Hypnose is one of my favourite fragrances to wear, which sees me through the day and the night. I think I'm hooked on this fabulous fragrance!




Hypnose by Lancôme is an oriental fragrance mixed with both passion flower and vanilla orchid, which creates a warm and gentle feminine aura. It's creamy on the skin and gives a sensual and deep sensation, that will last you the whole day.  The design of the bottle is beautifully created in the form of a woman's silhouette, and the colour and sent of the perfume totally hypnotizes you. I am in Love. I cannot get enough of this perfume!


Lancôme's award winning lipstick, the Limited Edition Fall 2012 Collection: Replenishing and Enhancing Lipcolor - Bare Lip Sensation




L'ABSOLU NU, Rouge Resille, 313. 


My absolute favourite lipstick, classic and long lasting. This red lipstick looks beautiful against my olive skin, as the colour is deep, dark and dramatic. It has a lovely scent to it as well, which I love. It's a great colour for the autumn/winter season. I love the colour and it moisturizes well and I can use it to make my lips look glossy. I Love it and would definitely recommend it to a friend, if you're looking for a classic pin up red shade, then this is the one for you! I cannot express how much I love this lipstick! Go and try it for yourselves!


Overall I am very happy with my Lancôme giftset! Has anyone else tried these products, would love to hear your thoughts and recommendations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.