Sunday, 16 December 2012

High School Drama

Soooo, by now I have a good understanding of friends and aquaintances. I learnt alot about who my friends actually are, over the past few months, and who I can and cannot trust. But surely, other people know this too right?! I'm not about to reveal all my untold secrets to some random girl in my class now, am I? No! And I'm not going to invite myself along to something when i'm not even part of that friendship group, right? Right??!! So tell me why do some people not understand this and invite themselves anyway? You weren't invited for a reason, you are not part of this friendship group, you don't even know us...so why are you inviting yourself along? Damn, giiiiirrrrl, get the message!
WHO EVEN DOES THAT?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.