Thursday, 15 November 2012

Dreams are really something special

Last night I had a dream in which my bapou came to me and spoke to me. Never before have I experienced something like this, apart from when I felt the presence of my grandfather and felt him tap me on the shoulder, and in both cases it made me feel peaceful and calm.
The dream went something like this:

I was on my way to a funeral of a family friend (who I have not met before) and everyone was traveling to the funeral by bus (no idea why- i guess in my dream the bus is a waiting room place kind of like limbo.) The bus was extremely crowded and in the crowd I find my grandfather sitting next to an old woman (the family friend.) By now I was crying, and shocked to see him and he hugged me, and told me that he was okay, that I was going to be okay and that when he passed away he felt no pain. I was crying and held onto him tightly and then I sat down next to him, which is when I woke up.

I believe that he came to me to tell me these things because he knew he I was worried and needed to know that he was okay and wasn't in pain. That was my worry, that in his final moments he was suffering, but he came to tell me that I shouldn't worry about him, because he is okay.

This really has made me feel peaceful and calm and I know that he is watching over me...x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.