Baroque is the famous art period of the 1600s which included exaggerated detail, oozing with lavish fabrics and rich brocades. Originally started in Italy, the Baroque style spread to other parts of Europe showing off their grand sculptures, paintings, architecture, literature, dance and music.
You can turn heads this season with the latest style trend: Baroque! From embellished gold prints to ornate and floral tapestry, this sophisticated yet dramatic style will make you the centre of attention this winter! Think lace, velvet and deep dark colours, keeping you warm on a cold winter’s night. Vamp up your winter wardrobe and invest in the Baroque style as this trend is one you won’t want to miss out on!
1) New Look, Black Brocade Skater Dress- £24.99
2) New Look, Te Amo Black Brocade Print Peplum Top- £16.99
3) New Look, Red Label Gold Baroque Trousers- £16.99
4) New Look, Black and Gold Baroque Beaded Clutch- £9.00
5) Topshop, Baroque Print Tapestry Bodycon Dress- £36.00
6) River Island, Black Velvet Leggins- £18.00
7) River Island, Black Lace Playsuit- £40.00
8) River Island, Baroque Printed Cardigan- £40.00
9) Miss Selfridge, Baroque Ring Pack- £10.00
10) Topshop, Shakespeare Velvet Platforms- £65.00
Photos: www.newlook.com, www.topshop.com, www.riverisland.com, www.missselfridge.com, www.google.com