Summer is now over and with autumn quickly approaching we are packing away our summer outfits and bringing out this seasons winter wardrobe! It’s that time of year again where we wrap up warm and keep cosy. Therefore, the most important piece of Autumn/Winter 2012 is: The Winter Coat! Choosing the right winter coat for you can be the hardest buy of the season, with many coats having a price range of £50- £100! This is tough on poor students! HerUni brings you the top 10 winter coats of this seasons autumn/ winter collection from warm woolens, to cosy parkers, helping you find the perfect winter coat!
1) New Look: Black Patent Piped Trench Coat , Priced at £34.99
2) Topshop: Hooded Clasp Coat , Priced at £85.00
3) Zara: Woolen Military Coat, Priced at £99.00
4) H&M: Padded Parka, Priced at £49.99
5) TK Maxx: Gharani Strok Grey Wool Coat, Priced at £69.99
Top Tip! When buying coats make sure you buy a size that will fit on top of many layers.
6) Warehouse: Purple Ovoid Coat, Priced at £85.00
7) River Island: Grey Oversized Ribbed Coat, Priced at £95.00
Oversized coats are the latest style must have this season. Go for a more masculine or boyfriend style coat and make it feminine with scarves and wear it with a belt to bring shape to the coat.
8) Next: Khaki/Grey Fit Flare Coat, Priced at £90.00
9) Oasis: Black Duffle Coat, Priced at £95.00
10) Dorothy Perkins: Berry Fit and Flare Coat, Priced at £59.00
Don’t forget to have a look in your local charity shops, as they are the best place to find vintage, or oversized coats for less!
Photos: www.newlook.com, www.topshop.com, www.zara.com, www.h&m.com, www.tkmaxx.com, www.warehouse.com, www.riverisland.com, www.next.com, www.oasis.com, www.dorothyperkins.com