Monday, 17 September 2012

Update!

Yesterday was moving in day at Uni...I'm all unpacked now and loving my new flat! The bedroom is bigger and the shower actually works! Hell yeahhh I have a working shower! With hot water! It's the simple things that make me happy! Last year I was stuck in a flat of 11 other people who stole food, set fire to the kitchen, blocked the toilet and made a mess of everything! Now I'm living with 2 other girls and there is enough space for everyone! But I'm the only one in the flat till wednesday since I'm helping out on Freshers week...so that kinda sucks! But nevermind!

Also good news on the job front! Last week I was asked to be a co-editor for HerUni.com along with the current editor for Roehampton. I was so happy to hear that she wanted to offer me the position first! So I'm just in the applying process at the moment, I need to send them my portfolio along with a welcome letter and fingers crossed I get the position! Will look fab on my CV! Fingers crossed!

So now I'm currently reading some Shakespeare in bed with a cup of coffee...my second of the day! I'm going to be a little jitterbug today!

I should get back to my reading!
Bye!
Evie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.