Tuesday, 14 August 2012

Tired!

So... Tired!
I'm not sleeping well... There has been so many things on my mind that I can hardly get to sleep.
My granddad passed away, and the funeral is going to be held in Cyprus... and I can't afford to go. I said goodbye to my granddad and watched him slipping away. I think that that is enough for me. I wish they were holding a service here though. It's sad that I won't be able go, but to be honest I've heard alot about how they deal with burials over there and it's not nice. It's inhumane and with all the wailing and shouting they do at the funeral, I think that would be too much to handle.
So that and the fact that I started Jury service for 2 weeks... it's stressful and I'm feeling the pressure!
Meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.