Monday, 6 August 2012

End of One Tree Hill

I just re-watched the One Tree Hill series finale.... :( Boo I'm sad all over again! I was a huge fan of the show and keep watching old episodes that are on early in the morning on E4. I'm considering buying the complete series boxset...when I have money that is!


I love One Tree Hill now more than ever. I did a lot of growing up while watching the seasons unfold. The characters, their stories and the powerful messages all helped me deal with a lot of the tough things happening in my life at the time. I learned that even when at times it felt like the ground had shifted beneath my feet and it felt like i was falling, I would always be grounded. There are always people I can trust and who love me who I can turn to for guidance and support. Foremost it taught me the importance of living, and making mistakes but learning from them too. One Tree Hill is more than just a show for me, it is so much larger than that. It gave me hope and it made me dream. It taught me to have aspirations and hope for the future, that things would get better. One Tree Hill has come to an end, but I will continue to dream and have hope and this will not end. This will last. Always and forever...

“Make a wish and place it in your heart. Anything you want, everything you want. Do you have it? Good. Now believe it can come true. You never know where the next miracle is going to come from. The next smile, the next wish come true. But if you believe that it’s right around the corner, and you open up your heart and mind to the possibility of it, to the certainty of it, you just might get the thing you’re wishing for. The world is full of magic. You just have to believe in it. So make your wish. Do you have it? Good. Now believe in it, with all of your heart."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.