Sunday, 22 July 2012

My girl crush...

I present to you, Anne Hathaway...






My favourite actress by far! I think she's so talented and beautiful. I fell in love with her in My Princess Diaries and have followed her work ever since. My all time favourite movie of hers is One Day. After reading the book, I watched the film at the cinema and cried the whole way through! Bless her- she did her best with the accent! I'm looking forward to seeing her in The Dark Knight Rises! She has an incredible singing voice too. The trailer for Les Miserables was magnificent! Oh and not forgetting her sensational slender body. Those legs go on for miles! I love her hair, and her pixie cut and I'm so jealous she can pull off both looks! Anna Hathaway, I love you!

Photos: http://annehathawayfan.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.