So it's decision making time!
In order answer this unanswerable question, It's a good idea to look into all the choices and options available.
The current choices people usually make after leaving University are as follow:
- Find a Job- While waiting for the perfect opportunity to come your way.
- Graduate Jobs- Kick starting your career by working in your chosen industry.
- Volunteering- Charity work, work experience, are all good for building a strong CV.
- Interning Jobs- Gain experience and skills within your industry
- Postgraduate Degrees- Going back to University to develop your trade.
- Travelling- Travel the world, teach English to young people, do some soul searching. Travelling can help you gain knowledge of other cultures while helping you decide on your own life and career.
It's important however, to understand that this is a journey, and your path is allowed to divert from the original plan to experience everything that life has to offer.