Sunday, 22 July 2012

Jumper Dress Combo


Black and white checkered dress: H&M
Black 3/4 sleeved jumper: H&M
Ring: Camden Market
Bracelets: New Look
Necklace: Present

To get this versatile look I added layers to the dress by adding a jumper.
You can also draw in the waist with a belt, but I felt it wasn't needed as the dress puffs out from the waist already. Both the dress and jumper are from H&M. Cheap and cheerful! I was given the owl necklace as a Christmas present and fell in love with it straight away! I'm a real sucker for rings! I have millions. But this claw ring from Camden is my favourite at the moment. I'm pretty pleased with this outfit, as I hadn't been able to wear the dress for two years...now it fits and I'm so happy with it. It even has pockets! POCKETS! So handy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.