Wednesday, 18 April 2012

stress. exams. stress...

Currently revising for exams.... getting stressed because I am no where near ready and have less than a month left! May 15th come sooon....after 1:00 pm!
Regards to being healthy, in the 3 weeks that I have been at home, I have not been working out. I have been trying my best to eat healthy but with easter and greek easter that has proved to be a challenge! still maintaining my weight at 140 thought so I am pleased! my current measurements are 36- 30- 39. First thing I do when I go back to uni is hit then gym and do a healthy food shop! My head never even left the game! I just have to get active again! Honestly being a student is hard work because when it comes to studying Im not healthy at all and Im sedentary.
This is going to change once I get back to uni though! Ive had my easter break and it was relaxing (when I wasnt revising) and so now I need to get back to excersing and lose those last 5 pounds!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.